A safe learning environment is a critical part of helping each child achieve academic success. To help students feel safe and be safe, 4J offers the SafeOregon tip line as another way students and families can report school or student safety concerns.
How does the SafeOregon tip line work?
The statewide SafeOregon system is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It is easy to use and tips may be reported anonymously.
You can report bullying, threats, violence, drugs or other concerns in several ways:
- Online: app.safeoregon.com
- Telephone: 1-844-4-SAFE-OR (1-844-472-3367)
- Text: 1-844-4-SAFE-OR (1-844-472-3367)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile app: download the Safe Oregon app on your smart phone or other mobile device
Learn more at https://www.safeoregon.com/about/